main banner

Legal Aid / Funding

Legal aid/Public Funding may be available to you on selected areas of law. We also provide expert legal advice and representation on a privately funded basis. Legal Aid is available on the following cases, subject to assessment:
    Family Matters:
    • Private Children Proceedings
      • Residence Orders / Live with Order 
      • Contact Arrangements 
      • Specific Issue Order 
      • Prohibited Steps Order 
      • Changing Child’s Name 
    • Public Children Proceedings
      • Care Order 
      • Supervision Order 
      • Emergency Protective Order 
      • Child Assessment Order
    • Adoption
      • Placement Order 
      • Special Guardianship 
    • Domestic Violence
      • Non-Molestation Order 
      • Occupation Order 
    • Family Matrimonial / AR 
      • Transfer of Tenancy 
      • Divorce
      • Ancillary Relief/Financial
      •  Enforcement Orders 
    • Possession Proceedings 
    • Illegal Eviction 
    • Homelessness 
    • Disrepair 
    • Eviction 
    • Succession of Tenancy 
    • Neighborhood problem 
    • Harassment
    • Debt  
    Where legal aid is not available, Landmark Legal LLP offers expert legal advice and able to represent you on a private basis at competitive rates. For our divorce cleint, Landmark Legal LLP offer a fixed fee.